Water Treatment Chemicals
RUB FLOCK 210 - ( Cationic, Color Remove )
This product is a quaternary cationic polymer which is specialized product for decoloring, flocculating, COD decreasing and other applications.
- It is mainly used for color removal treatment as a Decoloring agent for high-colority waste water from dyestuffs plants. It is suitable to treat waste water with activated, acidic and disperse dyestuffs.
- It can also be used to treat waste water from textile industry and dye houses, pigment industry, printing ink industry and paper industry.
- It also can be used in the production process of paper & pulp as retention agent.
|Appearance||Light-color, Sticky Liquid|
|Solid Content||38 to 40%|
|pH, 10% Solution||2-4|
|Specific Gravity||1.2 - 1.3 ( 25°C )|
- The product shall be diluted with 10 times water and then dosed into the waste water directly. After being mixed for several minutes, it can be precipitated or air-floated to become clear water.
- The pH value of the waste water should be adjusted to 7-10 for better result.
- When the colority and CODcr are relatively high, it can be used with the help of polyaluminium chloride, but not mixed together. In this way, the treatment cost can be lowered. Wheather polyaluminium chloride is used beforewards or afterwards depends on the flocculation test and the treatment process.
- After precipitated add 1 to 2 ppm setting Agent Anionic Polyelectrolite.
Package And Storage
- It is harmless, no-flammable and non-explosive, it can be stored at room temperature 10-30°C, it can not be placed in the direct sunlight.
- It is packaged in plastic drums of 50kg, 250kg.
- It is a stable polymer. However storage in ambient condition is recommended. Opened containers are to be closed tight to prevent the loass of moisture present in it, which may otherwise react to increase in viscosity of the product.